Care, Handling & Hanging Instructions
HOW TO HANDLE AND HANG:
• Always use white cotton gloves to avoid fingerprints and stains on the artwork.
• NEVER handle the art piece by the front irregular shape, always hold it by the rectangular background, otherwise you might break it.
• Once outside the shipping box, place the artwork front face up on a table.
• DO NOT lean on any of its sides on any surface.
• Use a drill to make two (2) holes in the wall aligned and separated four inches (4”) from each other.
• Hammer into the holes, two (2) ribbed plastic anchors and then place the screws. The screws must stand out half an inch (1/2”) from the wall.
• Now, you are ready to hang the artwork and enjoy the unique look it will bring to your space.
HOW TO MAINTAIN:
• If needed, dust off the artwork gently with a brand new dry soft paint brush.
• NEVER use cleaning products, wipes, sponges, wet clothes or any other material.
FOR INDOORS ONLY:
• Always remember it is a unique piece of art and must be treated with care.